Debbie Macomber Fan Retreat<< All Articles
A three-day destination event in Nashville, TN with one of America's most popular writers
AUGUST 9-11, 2013
Random House is hosting a Fan Retreat at the famed Opryland Resort in August, right when the new novel, Rose Harbor in Bloom, is published. You’ll get an early copy of the book, plus access to tons of fun activities.
At the Fan Retreat, you can:
- Sleep in or get up early, and enjoy a delicious breakfast
- Start the day with a fitness class and a chance to win a Fitbit activity tracker
- Sip Celestial Seasonings at a tea party where I'll be answering your questions
- Hop on a bus tour to see Nashville's landmarks and homes of the stars
- Meet with knitting instructors, use yarn and notions from Universal Yarn or give back through World Vision's Knit for Kids
- Dance to your favorite tunes at the Sock Hop Dinner
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Goo Goo Cluster, the original Southern confection made in Nashville
- Relax at one of the three heated pools
- Shop at local outlets
- Reconnect with friends at an inspirational breakfast
Preeminent knitting designer Nicky Epstein and Rick Hamlin, the executive editor of Guideposts magazine, will be there, and as a special treat for readers, Nicky will be hosting two Knitting Classes. Enrollment is limited, and open on a first-come, first served basis for Early Bird ticketholders.
Whether you’re traveling to the Fan Retreat with your best friend, your daughter, or your spouse, this weekend offers you a chance to reconnect with loved ones and be inspired. You can learn more about the Fan Retreat and get tickets at MacomberRetreat.com.
For questions and inquiries: email@example.com
Early Bird tickets (first six weeks of on-sale period) will be $325.
This package price provides access to all Debbie Macomber Fan Retreat events, including: Tea Party with Debbie; Bus Tour of Nashville; Early autographed Copy of ROSE HARBOR IN BLOOM; Opening Cocktail & Dessert; Saturday Breakfast Voucher; Fitness Dance Party; Knitting Class(es); Saturday Lunch; Sock Hop Dinner & Dance; Sunday Inspirational Breakfast; Gift Bag (filled with amazing goodies).