Maintaining your trust is important to us. As such, we do not collect or store personally identifiable information on you at DebbieMacomber.com unless, of course, you voluntarily provide that information to us. When you sign up for services or newsletters, communicate with us, enter a contest, participate in a promotion, or send us an email, you provide us with information we may collect. Such information may include your name, address, email, phone number and credit card information. We treat all information you provide as confidential. Further, we do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Third Party Links
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes:
- To customize and personalize the content you see.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services you have requested.
- To send periodic emails and electronic newsletters.
- To send you information that you agreed to receive about topics that we think will be of interest to you.
- To alert you to events, new releases, personal appearances and new features on DebbieMacomber.com.
Disclosure of Information We Collect
It may become necessary or appropriate to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena; to enforce our terms and conditions; and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of others.
Of course, any information you post or disclose through message boards, chat, profile pages and other services to which you are able to post information and Materials will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the website and to the general public, and may be redistributed through the Internet and other channels where they will reach an even broader audience.
How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable physical and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personally identifiable information. Despite our efforts, however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions
Debbie Macomber, Inc.
PO Box 1458
Port Orchard, WA 98366
Applicable Law and Venue
DebbieMacomber.com is controlled and operated by Debbie Macomber, Inc. from its offices in the State of Washington, United States of America. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, graphics, photographs, audio and video clips, and written and other materials that are part of DebbieMacomber.com (the “Content”), are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, service marks and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by us. You may access and view the Content on the website on your computer or other Internet compatible device, and make single copies or prints of the content on the website for your personal, internal use only. Unless otherwise indicated, the website, including any Content and Materials thereon, are only for your personal, non-commercial use. Debbie Macomber, Cedar Cove, Blossom Street, Knit One Bless Two, Rose Harbor, Orchard Valley, Heart of Texas, Midnight Sons, The Manning Sisters, Those Manning Men, Grandma Camp, and Mrs. Miracle are registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Debbie Macomber, Inc.
Materials You Submit
Notices of Infringement
To the extent that you feel that any information on this site has been posted in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information:
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512, all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on DebbieMacomber.com should be sent to our Designated Agent. We have provided the following information for the exclusive purpose of notifying us that you allege an infringement of your copyright. Do not send other inquiries to this contact, as you will not receive a response to inquiries that are not related to copyright infringement.
Under federal law, you may be subject to severe civil penalties if you knowingly make a material misrepresentation that online material is infringing. These penalties include court costs and monetary damages, as well as attorneys’ fees. Such attorneys’ fees include those incurred by parties who are injured as a result of our relying on your misrepresentation, such as (a) a copyright owner, (b) a copyright owner’s licensee, or (c) us.
You must submit notice, in writing, to the following Designated Agent (DA):
Ms. Adele LaCombe
Debbie Macomber, Inc.
1140 Bethel Avenue, Suite 201
Port Orchard, WA 98366
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A), your Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
1. The electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
4. A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site, including its URL, so that Company can locate the material;
5. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
6. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
7. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Updated: 24 June 2014